A Lasting Brand in Professional Flatbed Scanner Solutions
The color flatbed scanners, WideTEK® 12 and WideTEK® 25 have been designed to produce fast scans in optimal image resolution, suitable to fit just about any application requirement.
Key Features and Functionality of WideTEK® Flatbed Scanners
- FADGI, METAMORFOZE, ISO 19264-1 COMPLIANT
- FULL SCAN IN LESS THAN 3 SECONDS
- CAPTURES 3D SURFACES, TEXTURES OF VARIOUS MATERIALS, BRAILLE PRINT
- DUAL LED ILLUMINATION, WITH NEW DIFFUSORS FOR BEST RESULTS
- 1200 x 1200 DPI SCANNER RESOLUTION
- INTEGRATED 64BIT LINUX, INTEL I3 QUAD CORE, 8 GB RAM, 320GB HDD
- GIGABIT TCP/IP NETWORK INTERFACE
- SUPPORTS SRGB, ADOBE RGB, NATIVE COLOR SPACES
- SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT ON ANY DESKTOP
- LARGE WVGA COLOR TOUCHSCSREEN FOR SIMPLIFIED OPERATION
- INTEGRATED WALK UP SCANNING SOFTWARE
- USB PORT 3.0 FOR WALKUP SCANNING
- AUTOMATIC CROP AND DESKEW
- REAL TIME DISPLAY OF SCANNED IMAGES
- VIRTUAL RESCAN, MODIFY IMAGES WITHOUT RESCANNING
- EASY INSTALLATION VIA SCAN2NET® TECHNOLOGY
WideTEK® 12 and WideTEK® 25 are the only wide format flatbed scanners which also capture 3D surfaces in a quality suitable for inspection and quality control but compact enough for your desktop. The 3D scanning mode opens many new opportunities in the web presentation, printing and industrial inspection markets by capturing the texture of surfaces so perfectly that the scan on a screen looks like the real object.
Comparison Table of the Key Specifications of WideTEK® Flatbed Scanners
The Docuvan Team travel all over Australia, undertaking scanning projects from 1 day to many months. If you have sensitive or confidential documents you would like to scan, or some that you need access to on a daily basis, we would be happy to discuss your needs and put a solution together for you. This could be scanning them for you or helping you setup your own scanning solution! However, if you are happy for us to collect the documents and scan them in our secure facility in Melbourne we can help you with that as well.