THE DOCUVAN TEAM WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU FIND THE MOST EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE METHOD OF DOCUMENT SCANNING.
A LASTING BRAND IN PROFESSIONAL FLATBED SCANNER SOLUTIONS
The color flatbed scanners, WideTEK® 12 and WideTEK® 25 have been designed to produce fast scans in optimal image resolution, suitable to fit just about any application requirement.
Key Features and Functionality of WideTEK Flatbed Scanners
- FADGI, METAMORFOZE, ISO 19264-1 COMPLIANT
- FULL SCAN IN LESS THAN 3 SECONDS
- CAPTURES 3D SURFACES, TEXTURES OF VARIOUS MATERIALS, BRAILLE PRINT
- DUAL LED ILLUMINATION, WITH NEW DIFFUSORS FOR BEST RESULTS
- 1200 x 1200 DPI SCANNER RESOLUTION
- INTEGRATED 64BIT LINUX, INTEL I3 QUAD CORE, 8 GB RAM, 320GB HDD
- GIGABIT TCP/IP NETWORK INTERFACE
- SUPPORTS SRGB, ADOBE RGB, NATIVE COLOR SPACES
- SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT ON ANY DESKTOP
- LARGE WVGA COLOR TOUCHSCSREEN FOR SIMPLIFIED OPERATION
- INTEGRATED WALK UP SCANNING SOFTWARE
- USB PORT 3.0 FOR WALKUP SCANNING
- AUTOMATIC CROP AND DESKEW
- REAL TIME DISPLAY OF SCANNED IMAGES
- VIRTUAL RESCAN, MODIFY IMAGES WITHOUT RESCANNING
- EASY INSTALLATION VIA SCAN2NET® TECHNOLOGY
WideTEK® 12 and WideTEK® 25 are the only wide format flatbed scanners which also capture 3D surfaces in a quality suitable for inspection and quality control but compact enough for your desktop. The 3D scanning mode opens many new opportunities in the web presentation, printing and industrial inspection markets by capturing the texture of surfaces so perfectly that the scan on a screen looks like the real object.
Image Access is a leading manufacturer of wide format scanners: book scanners, flatbed scanners and sheetfeed scanners.
Founded in 1994, Image Access is a technology market leader developing and delivering innovative large format scanners and digitization solutions to customers based in nearly every country across the globe.
Image Access scanners produce the highest quality image output at the fastest speed available in the large format market. We are committed to providing products with a focus on ecology and sustainability by using long-life LED illumination, ongoing compliance with electrical and ecological norms and standards, and through our own technological platform, Scan2Net® – a recognized standard for reliability, flexibility and ease of use.
Image Access is the only scanner manufacturer that offers products in all large format segments:
- Overhead scanners for valuable books more than A1 in size
- Flatbed scanners for formats greater than DIN A3 / 12.5×18.5 inches
- Sheet feed scanners for documents between 36, 48 and 60 inches in width
- Duplex scanners for high volume production of double sided scans up to 36 inches
- Fine Art scanners for non contact overhead scanning of 36 x 60″
- WideTEK 36CL
- WideTEK 36DS-600
- Bookleye 4V3Kiosk
- Bookleye 4V2
- Bookleye 4V1A
- Bookleye 4V1A-C35
- WideTEK 25
- WideTEK 36ART-600
Docuvan provide the secure document preparation and scanning services for corporate and government accounts across Australia.”
RICHARD TAPPS- CEO
The Docuvan Team travel all over Australia, undertaking scanning projects from 1 day to many months. If you have sensitive or confidential documents you would like to scan, or some that you need access to on a daily basis, we would be happy to discuss your needs and put a solution together for you. This could be scanning them for you or helping you setup your own scanning solution! However, if you are happy for us to collect the documents and scan them in our secure facility in Melbourne we can help you with that as well.