The SL1000 digital microfilm scanner offers a powerful and versatile scanning solution for all your microforms.
Images can be viewed and scanned in colour or black and white in as little as one second.
The motorised combination carrier and single zoom lens enable viewing and scanning of microfiche jackets, aperture cards, 16mm & 35mm roll film and negative and positive colour film.
The small footprint in conjunction with fast USB plug and play connectivity, enables it to fit seamlessly into any library or office environment.
- SL-Touch Software supplied as standard and can be used in touchscreen or normal mode.
- Film Type supported: Colour Film/Monochrome Film, Negative Film/Positive Film, Micro Fiche Film, Jacket Film, Aperture Card, 16/35mm Roll Film, 16mm Cartridge Film (ANSI & M-Type), Micro Opaque, Colour transparencies and negatives up to 35mm.
- Resolution: 100 – 600 dpi, Scan Speed 1 second.
- Lens Magnification: Optical Zoom 7 – 54x, Optical Zoom + Electrical Zoom 7 – 105x.
- Focus adjustment: Auto or Manual.
- Output format: JPEG, PNG, BMP, PDF, PDF multi page, TIFF(Compression/Non-compression/G4), TIFF multi page.
- Type – Digital Colour Film Scanner
- Image Sensor – Colour Area CCD Sensor 14.22 Megapixels
- Light Source – White LED for Colour
- Gradation – Internal 36 bit
- Max. Scan Size – 47mm x 34mm
- Output – 24-bit Colour, 8-bit Grayscale, 1-bit B/W Binary
- Scan Resolution – 75/100/150/200/240/300/400/600 dpi
- Film Type –
- Microfiche 16/35mm Roll
- Microfilm 16mm Cartridge
- Microfilm (ANSI & M-Type)
- Aperture Cards
- Micro-Opaque Cards
- Colour transparencies
- Lens Magnification –
- Optical Zoom: 6.8 – 54X
- Electrical Zoom 54 -105X
- Focus Adjustment – Auto or Manual Scan Speed 1 second (Approximately)
- File Type Supported –
- JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, PDF
- TIFF Multi-Page
- PDF Multi-Page with/without OCR
- Output Size A2, A3, A4, Custom (Portrait/Landscape)
- Interface – USB 2.0 High Speed
- Application Software – SL-Touch (Included)
- OS Compatibility – 32-bit/64-bit OS Windows 7 onwards
- Power Source – AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption – Less than 30W (with standard fiche carrier)
- Operating Environment – Temperature: 10-35 °C, Humidity: 15 – 85%
- Environmental Standards – Energy Star, RoHS Compliant, ErP Directive
- Dimensions – (WxDxH) 326mm x 425mm x 177mm
- Weight – 14.5Kgs
12 Months Australia Warranty.
Docuvan can provide a the whole solution including options for Install and Training. We have many years experience with Bureaus and can offer advice and assist with training and install.
We offer a rental service for certain Scanners.
Please contact us to enquire about this service: [email protected]