Image Access WideTEK WT48CL-600
Production Quality Scanner, Made in Germany
The WideTEK® 48CL-600 is by far the fastest 48 inch color CIS scanner on the market, producing production quality images at 10 inches per second for 150 dpi in full color. At the full width of 48″ and 1200dpi resolution, the scanner still runs at 0.83 inches per second. The scanning speeds are tripled in black and white and greyscale modes but the speed can be limited if required to scan fragile, valuable documents.
WideTEK® 48CL - Fastest 48 Inch Color CIS Scanner
Production Quality Scanner, Made in Germany
The WideTEK® 48CL-600 is by far the fastest 48 inch color CIS scanner on the market, producing production quality images at 10 inches per second for 150 dpi in full color. At the full width of 48" and 1200dpi resolution, the scanner still runs at 0.83 inches per second. The scanning speeds are tripled in black and white and greyscale modes but the speed can be limited if required to scan fragile, valuable documents.
All of these speeds are guaranteed, due to the Scan2Net® technology integrated in the scanner´s own built in 64 bit Linux PC and 16GB of memory. It is a true standalone system capable of scanning directly to FTP servers, hot folders, USB drives, to cloud applications in the internet or copying to printers directly, without the need for an extra PC. The WideTEK® 48CL has what it takes to run in a production environment 24/7, while still being among the lowest priced scanners of its size on the market.
Through reengineering and utilizing the most advanced CIS modules, the WideTEK 48CL is truly the fastest CIS scanner available. Document rotation is done on the fly, a scan of an E-sized / A0 document in landscape at 300 dpi in 24bit color takes less than 7 seconds to scan and another 1,5 seconds to crop & deskew, preview, cleanup, compress and store anywhere in the network. The WideTEK 48CL exceeds FADGI *** guidelines and complies with the ISO 19264-1 standard.
The WideTEK® 48CL processes documents up to 50 inches wide with a maximum scanning width of 48 inches, producing extraordinarily sharp images, with color accuracy even superior to competing CCD scanners. Document rotation is done on the fly, a scan of an E-sized / A0 document in landscape at 300 dpi in 24bit color takes less than 7 seconds to scan and another 2 seconds to crop & deskew, preview and store.
WideTEK® 48CL Functions & Features
Functions, features and options available on the WideTEK® 48CL-600 wide format CIS scanner.
WideTEK® 48CL Functions
- Scans 48 inch widths, nearly unlimited length
- Complies to FADGI *** guidelines and ISO 19264-1
- Fastest color scanning at 10 inches per second (15 m/min) @ 150 dpi
- 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
- Automatic crop & deskew
- On the fly rotation while scanning facilitates postprocessing
- Face up scanning (no more "blind" scanning)
- Real time display of scanned images, modify images without rescanning
- Standalone device with its own Linux PC
- Scan2USB -- Walk up Scanning to any USB device via USB
- Scan2Print -- Copy to networked printers or hot folders
- Scan2Network -- Output to network resources, SMB, FTP
- Output formats: Multipage PDF (PDF/A) &TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNM, PNG, BMP,
TIFF (Raw, G3, G4, LZW, JPEG) and many more
- Scan2Pad® -- Operation via tablet, smartphone or other mobile device
WideTEK® 48CL Features
- LED lamps, no warm up, IR/UV free
- Large 21 inch full HD color multitouch screen for simplified operation (included in the bundle)
- User interface configurable in your language
- Virus resistant Linux OS
- OS independent, runs with Windows 8, 10, Linux, Mac
- ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Integrated walk up scanning software
- Easy installation via Scan2Net® Technology
- Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- Firmware updates via web interface
- Dust-free camera technology
WideTEK® 48CL Options
- Transparent document carriers for fragile document handling, available in two sizes: A0 and A1
- Batch Scan Wizard -- Software option for high volume scanning
- Scan2iPF -- Software option for direct and fast copy to imagePROGRAF
- Scan2EDIT -- Software option for scanning and image processing in a single step
- Scan2ICC -- Subscription for ICC color management and profiles
- TWAIN Interface -- Software interface option
- Extended resolution -- Extend the resolution to 9600 dpi
- Full Coverage Warranty -- Up to 5 years subscription for full coverage warranty package and free spare parts
|Maximum Document Size||1270 mm (50 inch)|
|Maximum Scan Width||max. 1220 mm (48 inch)|
|Document Thickness||max. 2.5 mm (0.1 inch)|
|Autoformat Size Recognition||yes, crop & deskew|
|DIN Format||DIN A5 – DIN A0|
|ANSI Format||Legal, US E|
|User Defined Format||yes|
|Scanner Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi (optionally 9600 x 9600 dpi interpolated)|
|Pixel Dimension||42 x 42 µm|
|Paper Path||Face up, Front entry, Front or rear exit|
|Scan Speed Color||200 dpi – 11.4 m/min (7.5 inch/s)
300 dpi – 7.6 m/min (5 inch/s)
600 dpi – 2 m/min (1.3 inch/s)
1200 dpi – 0.9 m/min (0.6 inch/s)
|Scan Speed BW||200 dpi – 22.9 m/min (15 inch/s)
300 dpi – 22.9 m/min (15 inch/s)
600 dpi – 5.8 m/min (3.8 inch/s)
1200 dpi – 2.9 m/min (1.9 inch/s)
|Color Depth||48 bit color, 16 bit grayscale|
|Scan Output||24 bit color, 8 bit grayscale, bitonal, enhanced halftone|
|File Formats||Multipage PDF (PDF/A) and TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNM, PNG, BMP,
TIFF (Raw, G3, G4, LZW, JPEG), AutoCAD DWF, JBIG, DjVu,
DICOM, PCX, Postscript, EPS, Raw data and more
|ICC Profiles||Embedded for sRGB, Adobe RGB and native. Individual profiling via web based Scan2ICC subscription|
|Quality||Complies to FADGI *** guidelines and ISO 19264-1|
|Scan direction||± 0.08% across 48 inch scanning width|
|Transport direction||± 0.08%|
|Computer||64 bit Linux, Intel quad core processor,
16 Gigabyte RAM, 128GB SSD for very long scans
|Touchscreen||7 inch color WVGA (wide VGA) touchscreen,
21” full HD 1920 * 1080 multitouch screen (included in the bundle)
|USB Port||1 USB 3.0 port|
|Interface||1 GBit Fast Ethernet with TCP/IP based Scan2Net® interface|
|Camera||4x CIS modules, 29,852 pixels, encapsulated and dust-proof|
|Light Source||RGB LED
Declaration about the Emission of UV and IR radiation
(H x W x D)
|170 x 1418 x 358 mm (7 x 56 x 14 inch)|
|Weight Scanner||29 kg (64 lbs.)|
|Electrical Connection||100-240 V AC, 47 – 63 Hz (external power supply, complies with ECO standard CEC level VI)|
|Power Consumption||< 0.5 W (Sleep) / approx. 5 W (Standby) / < 25 W (Ready to scan) / < 45 W (Scanning)|
|Operating Temp||5 to 40 °C (40 to 105 °F)|
|Rel Humidity||20 to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Noise||< 35 dB(A) (Scanning) / < 25 dB(A) (Standby)|
|Monitor Options||WT-TOUCH21, WT-TOUCH22|
|Stand Options||WT48-STAND, WT48-STAND-ADJ|
Technical changes, errors and omissions excepted. All information subject to change.
Docuvan will provide a number of key environmental and IT Setup requirements prior to delivery of your scanner. This will enable you to place the scanner in a suitable location and connect it to your network once it arrives.
It also means we will be as efficient as possible in getting you up to speed with your new scanner without typical IT delays,
once we come on site or remote connect to it for the setup, configuration and training.
Because the Bookeye has a built-in Linux PC and is managed from a simple interface on a touch screen, it very quick to get up to speed with.
There is also a web interface that can be used for setup and configuration of the scanning profiles from a PC on the same network, if you want to do it that way, using a Poweruser login.
We provide On-Site Training for multiple staff, if required. This can be broken into Administrator and User Training, if required.
Alternatively, we offer remote training over the internet, using TeamViewer or Microsoft Teams, connected to your scanner, so we can configure the scanner to your needs as part of the training.
This can be more cost effective where travel and accommodation costs are prohibitive. (Or we are subject to travel restriction such as during covid)
This would require the IT component to be pre-configured so it can be accessed remotely.
We offer a rental service for certain Bookeye Models.
Please contact us to enquire about this service: [email protected]