The fi-7300NX boasts a speed of 60 ppm/120 ipm (200/300 dpi) for scanning A4 portraits, loads up to 80 sheets at a time.
- Scan from the scanner with touch screen operation
- Various authentication methods for improved efficiency and security
- Scan from your smart device/thin client to any business platform
- 5 types of SDKs to suit any environment
- PaperStream NX Manager and Scanner Central Admin for centralized management
- Paper Protection function protects scans from jamming by detecting anomalies in document length and sound
- Manual Feed Mode for scanning folded or bound documents
Seamless integration into business systems
Users can begin scanning from the scanner’s touch screen or from various applications on smart devices to suit all business needs. Not only is direct data transfer to client-unique web systems possible with SDK use, but secure data transfer is also possible with strong data encryption.
Scan without the computer
Users can scan and save documents without any requirement for a local computer. They can simply login to the scanner using user authentication and select a job from their personalized job menus on the fi-7300NX’s touch screen. Customized job menus ensure efficient and secure decentralized data entry is possible for each user.
The fi-7300NX supports NFC (Type-A and Type-B) authentication and user authentication with username and password input on the touch screen. It is also possible for different job menus to be assigned to each scanner, and avoid any authentication processes.
Scan from your smart device/thin client to any business platform
With PaperStream NX Manager, users can scan from mobile or web applications opened up on smart devices or thin client terminals. Seamless integration into company systems enables use of a variety of devices for scanning operations.
5 types of SDK to suit user environments
The PaperStream NX Manager SDK is provided to enable integration with various client systems and applications. Developers can utilize suitable SDK for their clients who want to use their own systems.
An interface for development of web applications that carry out scanning functions. With the REST API, web applications can call on the fi-7300NX to scan paper documents.
・Web Scan API
An interface for development of applications that reaches out to the PaperStream NX Manager Web Scan with user application from a computer/thin client with predefined scan settings.
An interface for development of applications to manage jobs and job groups. With the Jobs API, users can create, edit and delete jobs and job groups from web browsers on computers/mobile devices/thin clients.
An interface for development of applications that use the fi-7300NX’s authentication function. Not only can users link the scanner to NFC, but can also link the scanner with their currently used authentication server.
An interface for development of applications designed to link PaperStream NX Manager with various systems. With the Connector API, users can link to their business systems or OCR/document management software.
Reduce operation cost with centralized management
The user authentication function, job menu, and other scan settings are all centrally managed with PaperStream NX Manager and Scanner Central Admin. With the fi-7300NX’s server software, there is no need for the conventional single client computer to scanner environment and the system administrator to stand by the scanner. This reduces the total burden of installation*, expansion, operation, and management.
*Installation requires other tools such as fi-7300NX Rollout Tool and Network Setup Tool for fi-7300NX.
Manage jobs and process images with PaperStream NX Manager
The server software carries out user authentication, job management, image processing of scanned data, and data output for the fi-7300NX. Automatic sharing of authentication methods and job settings throughout all connected scanners can be done with PaperStream NX Manager, capable of managing up to 1,000 fi-7300NX scanners.
Monitor scanner operation with Scanner Central Admin
The software specializes in centralized management of multiple scanners, including batch updates of scanner settings and firmware, as well as monitoring of errors and consumables status. This is also capable of managing up to 1,000 scanners per server.
Consistent, high-speed scanning
Inheriting the fi Series legacy of high-speed, consistent paper feeding, the fi-7300NX boasts a speed of 60 ppm/120 ipm for A4 size documents*1. Documents folded in half and carbon-copy sales slips are also an ease to scan with Manual Feed Mode.
*1 A4 size documents fed in vertically, 200/300 dpi.
4.3 inch touch screen
The touch screen enables users to perform operations intuitively, like scanning and data checking, with thumbnail reviews of scans. The screen also displays messages or instructions with illustrations so that users can handle errors themselves.
Suitable operation methods for your environments
When scanning with computers, the fi-7300NX can be used with PaperStream IP, a specialized scanner driver for Fujitsu image scanners, via Wi-Fi connection, wired network, and USB connection. Connection without need for the USB cable allows the scanner to be positioned wherever needed, to improve user productivity, reduce interruptions, and make more room for more frequently used equipment.
Both advanced driver and software, PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture, enable users to fully enjoy simple scanning operations and high quality images, like our other Fujitsu image scanners.
|Scanner Type||ADF (Automatic Document Feeder)/Manual Feed, Duplex|
|Scanning Speed (1) (A4 Portrait)|
(Color (2)/Grayscale (2)/Monochrome (3))
|Simplex: 60 ppm (200/300 dpi)|
Duplex: 120 ipm (200/300 dpi)
|Image Sensor Type||Color CCD x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Light Source||White LED Array x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Resolution (4)|
(Color / Grayscale / Monochrome)
|50 to 600 dpi (adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1,200 dpi (driver) (5)|
|Output Format||Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit|
|Background Colors||White / Black (selectable)|
|Document Size||Maximum (6)||216 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14 in.)|
|Minimum (7)||50.8 x 54 mm (2 x 2.1 in.)|
|Long Page Scanning (8)||5,588 mm (220 in.)|
|Paper Weight (Thickness)||Paper||27 to 413 g/m² (7.2 to 110 lb) (9)|
|Plastic Card||1.4 mm (0.055 in.) or less (10)|
|ADF Capacity (11)(12)||80 sheets (A4 80 g/m² or Letter 20 lb)|
|Expected Daily Volume (13)||9,000 sheets|
|Multifeed Detection||Overlap detection (Ultrasonic sensor), Length detection|
|Paper Protection||Lag detection, Sound detection (iSOP) (14)|
|Display||4.3 in. TFT color touch screen|
|Authentication||Keyboard (on touch screen), NFC|
|Interface||USB||USB 3.1 Gen1 / USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|Ethernet||10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T|
Frequency band: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz (15)
|Wi-Fi Interface||Rated Power (EIRP)|
|2.4 GHz: 11b: +23.5dBm, 11g: +22.0dBm, 11n/ac: +22.0dBm (20/40MHz)|
5 GHz (15): 11a: +15.5dBm, 11n/ac: +16.5dBm (20MHz)
|Rated Power (EIRP)|
|2.4 GHz: 11b: +19.0dBm, 11g: +20.5dBm, 11n/ac: +20.5dBm (20/40MHz)|
5 GHz (15): 11a: +15.5dBm, 11n/ac: +16.5dBm (20MHz)
|Network Protocols||IPv4 (16), TCP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS|
|Power Requirements||AC 100 to 240 V ±10 %|
|Power Consumption (17)||Operating||42 W or less|
|Power Saving||2.4 W or less|
|Power Off||0.35 W or less|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F)|
|Relative Humidity||20 to 80% (Non-condensing)|
|Environmental Compliance||ENERGY STAR®, RoHS|
|Dimensions (18) (W x D x H)||300 x 202 x 170 mm (11.8 x 7.9 x 6.6 in.)|
|Weight||4.9 kg (10.8 lb) or less|
|Supported Operating System||Windows® 10 (19), Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7, Windows Server® 2019, Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server® 2012 R2, Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server® 2008 R2, Windows Server® 2008 (20)|
Find more information for PaperStream NX Manager here.
|Included Software / Drivers||PaperStream IP Driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver (21), PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series (22), Software Operation Panel, Network Setup Tool, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™ (22), Scanner Central Admin|
|Image Processing Functions||Error diffusion, Dither|
|Included Items||Chuter unit, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM|
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF CCITT Group 4 compression.
- Selectable maximum density may vary depending on the length of the scanned document.
- Some limitations may apply to the size of documents that can be scanned, depending on system environment, when scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi).
- Scans folded documents of up to 297 x 432 mm (11.7 x 17 in.) with carrier sheet scanning.
- Capable of scanning in both portrait and landscape orientation.
- Capable of scanning documents with dimensions exceeding that of A4 (210 x 297 mm / 8.3 x 11.7 in.) sizes. When using PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), resolutions are limited to 200 dpi or less when scanning documents ＞ 5,461 mm (215 in.) to ≦5,588 mm (220 in.). When using PaperStream NX Manager, resolutions are limited to 300 dpi or less with simplex scanning of documents ≦1828.8 mm (72 in.) and duplex scanning of documents ≦863.6 mm (34 in.). Long page scanning is not available when using PaperStream NX Manager to scan from web browsers or smart devices and thin clients.
- Thicknesses of up to 128 to 209 g/m2 (34 to 56 lb) can be scanned for A8 (52 x 74 mm / 2.1 x 2.9 in.) sizes.
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time (Note: does not set more than one embossed card at a time).
- Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
- Capable of setting additional documents while scanning.
- When operating 8 hours a day.
- Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection.
- Availability of 5 GHz Wi-Fi may vary depending on region.
- IPv6 is not supported.
- Scanner automatically enters power saving mode when not used and powers off by default when not used for 4 hours.
- Excludes the ADF paper chute and stacker.
- fi Series scanners do not run with Windows® 10 ARM-based PCs.
- Requires PaperStream IP 1.60.0 or ealier.
- Functions equivalent to those offered by PaperStream IP may not be available with the WIA Driver.
- Refer to the fi Series Support Site for driver/software downloads and full lineup of all supported operating system versions.
12 Months Fujitsu Australia Warranty.
Docuvan can provide a the whole solution including options for Install and Training. We have many years experience with Bureaus and can offer advice and assist with training and install.
We offer a rental service for certain Scanners.
Please contact us to enquire about this service: [email protected]