FUJITSU Image Scanner fi-7700S
The fi-7700S helps improve efficiency for scanning a large volume of documents. In addition, various types of documents, such as thin paper, plastic cards, books, magazines, envelopes, and long page documents can be scanned on this scanner.
- Output resolution: Up to 600 dpi
- Speed: 75 ppm (simplex) in Color, Grayscale and Monochrome @ 200 dpi and 300 dpi (A4 Landscape)
- Paper Size: Min ADF: 50.8 mm x 69 mm (2 in. x 2.72 in.) – Max ADF: 304.8 mm x 431.8 mm (12 in. x 17 in.), Max Flatbed: 304.8 mm x 457.2 mm (12 in. x 18 in.)
- ADF Capacity: Up to 300 sheets
Heavy-duty & flexible production scanner for professional use
The fi-7700S allows you to scan A4 landscape documents at 75 ppm (200/300 dpi). The scanner is suitable for continuous scanning because it allows you to load up to 300 sheets at a time which improves efficiency when scanning a large volume of documents. In addition, various types of documents, such as thin paper, plastic cards, books, magazines, envelopes, and long page documents can be scanned on this scanner.
- Fast scanning — up to 75 ppm in color or monochrome, landscape
- Paper chute capacity up to 300 sheets
- Capable of handling various thicknesses and sizes
- Paper Protect function which protects against paper jams by detecting anomalies in sound (iSOP: Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection) and document length
- Flexible design and LCD panel for easy operation
- Independent Side Guides for easily aligning mixed size documents
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Capture and PaperStream Capture Pro is available as an option.
Stable and smooth scanning of large volumes and various types of documents
Mechanism for stable paper feeding and ejecting that prevents document damage and paper mis-feeds
- Scan various types of business documents with a single scanner
The straight paper path design provides reliable scanning regardless of the condition and type of paper.
The Paper Picking Control function observes each document’s movement, and controls the pressure put on the papers that are set on the chute, making smooth continuous feeding possible.By simply changing the feed mode to Manual/Single mode, you can easily scan thick documents such as drawings folded in half, multi-layered receipts, and envelopes with the same straight paper path operation.
- Protect important information by preventing missing edges and document damage
Skew Reducer helps improve the feeding performance significantly and prevents a scanned image from missing an edge.
Paper Protection function minimizes the risk of document damage and protects your important documents by detecting anomalies in sound and document length.
Design that meets the user’s needs
The fi-7700S helps improve the efficiency of operations by providing a variety of functions that make scanning easier for the user.
- Fully utilize allocated space with its flexible design
The scanner is equipped with an ADF that can slide to the right or left or rotate 180 degrees. A user can load documents easily for scanning by adjusting the ADF to suit the user’s office or workspace environment.
The operational panel is equipped with an LCD to easily check the status of the scanner.
- Reduce the workload before and after scanning from setting to collecting documents
When setting documents, you can easily align the edges of the documents with independent Side Guides even if the size of each document varies.
Stacker Side Guides reduce the time and effort required for aligning and putting away documents after a scan by preventing scanned documents from being unevenly stacked or aligned.
The Cover-open Cropping function automatically recognizes the document’s size, even when the cover is opened, and eliminates the hassle of opening and closing the cover when consecutively scanning documents.
Advanced software for your work efficiency
- Connect your business workflow with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture
The PaperStream IP scanner driver, which supports TWAIN/ISIS, avoids the inconvenience of fine settings adjustment for OCR processes. It automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled or soiled documents, or documents with a background pattern. With an intuitive interface, PaperStream Capture allows you to feed information into your organization’s workflow through various capture features during batch scanning effectively and efficiently.
- Barcode recognition, automatic sorting, and indexing
You can focus on routine tasks (batch scanning) and configure the scanner to create folders that are divided with barcodes or patch codes as well as automatically sort scanned images to save or index them. The automatic selection of a scanning mode according to patch codes allows you to load a mixed batch of documents with different types of documents at the same time. The usability for an administrator and a user is taken into consideration for image processing, which has made simple operations possible and has improved productivity, so that less work is required for a user to sort scanned images.
- Utilize advanced optional capture software: PaperStream Capture Pro
A high-quality, front end scanning software, PaperStream Capture Pro enhances Fujitsu fi Series’ superior scanning abilities with an improved feature set that includes options for high level data extraction and indexing, the import of electronic images, and support for multi-station licensing. PaperStream Capture Pro offers cost-effective improvement tools such as PaperStream IP for optimized image capture. As a distributed capture model, this scanner software captures your data without added costs and resources. This solution benefits organizations and departments that require an efficient yet easy way to convert paper documents into a digital file for high level data indexing and extraction. Improve records management processes and drive down business expenses with PaperStream Capture Pro.
|Image Sensor Type||Color CCD (Charge-coupled device) x 2 (front x 1, Flatbed x 1)|
|Light Source||White LED Array x 4 (front x 2, Flatbed x 2)|
|Multifeed Detection||Ultrasonic multi-feed detection sensor, Paper detection sensor|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output resolution(1)||Color (24-bit)||50 to 600 dpi
(adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1,200 dpi (driver)(2)
|Output format||Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit|
|Internal Video Processing||4,096 levels (12-bit)|
|Image Processing Functions||Multi image output, Automatic color detection, Blank page detection, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, Error diffusion, De-Screen,Emphasis, Halftone, Dropout color (None / Red / Green / Blue / White / Saturation / Custom), sRGB output, Hole punch removal, Index tab cropping, Split image, De-Skew, Edge correction, Vertical streaks reduction, Cropping, Dither, Static threshold, Divide Long Page|
|Simplex: 75 ppm
(200 dpi / 300 dpi)
|0.6 Seconds (200 dpi / 300 dpi)|
|Simplex: 58 ppm
(200 dpi / 300 dpi)
|0.9 Seconds (200 dpi / 300 dpi)|
|Paper chute capacity (A4 Landscape)(6)||300 Sheets (A4: 80 g/m² or 20 lb.)|
|Background Colors||ADF||White / Black (switching with command available)|
|Flatbed||White (switching to optional black available)|
|Document Size||Minimum||50.8 mm x 69 mm (2 in. x 2.72 in.)|
|Maximum||304.8 mm x 431.8 mm (12 in. x 17 in.)|
|Long page scanning(7)
|304.8 mm x 5,588 mm (12 in. x 220 in. )|
|304.8 mm x 457.2 mm (12 in. x 18 in. )|
|Paper||20 to 413 g/m² (5.3 to 110 lb.), A8 size: 128 to 209 g/m² (34 to 56 lb)|
|Plastic Card||Up to 1.4 mm (9)|
|Interface||USB 3.1 Gen1 / USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|Minimum PC Specification||CPU: Intel® Core i5 2400S @ 2.5Ghz
OS:Windows® 7 SP1 (32-bit)
Software: PaperStream Capture
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC ± 10 %|
|Power Consumption||Operating: 55 W or less, Sleep mode: 1.7 W or less, Auto Standby(OFF) mode: Less than 0.35 W|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)(10)||706 mm x 500 mm x 345 mm (27.8 in. x 19.7 in. x 13.6 in.)|
|Weight||35 kg (77.2 lb.) or less|
|Environmental Compatibility||ENERGY STAR® / RoHS|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||5 °C to 35 °C (41 °F to 95 °F )|
|Relative Humidity||20 % – 80 % (non-condensing)|
|Included Items||ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM|
|Included Software / Drivers||PaperStream IP driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver(11), PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series(12), Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™(12), Scanner Central Admin|
|Options||Black Document Pad (fi-575BK), 2D Barcode for PaperStream, PaperStream Capture Pro|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows® 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2016 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit)|
- Selectable maximum density may vary depending on the length of scanned document.
- Some limitations may apply to the size of documents that can be scanned, depending on system environment, when scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi).
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF G4 compression.
- Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
- It becomes the following specifications with resolution.
200 dpi or less : 220 in. (5,588 mm)
300 dpi or less : 215 in. (5,461 mm)
400 dpi or less : 160 in. (4,064 mm)
600 dpi or less : 106.3 in. (2,700 mm)
- The paper weight only applies to using the ADF.
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time. (Note: only one embossed card can be scanned at a time.)
- Excluding the ADF paper chute and Stacker.
- Functions equivalent to those offered by PaperStream IP may not be available with the WIA Driver.
- Software can be downloaded from the website designated in the Setup DVD-ROM.