The professional scanning software that does a lot more than just scanning…
Boost your production scanner! Scan large quantities of documents at high speed, sort them by type, and create editable, compressed and indexed files that are easy to share, archive and retrieve.
- No page limitation
- Flexible solution to scan large volumes of documents very quickly from any high-speed scanner (up to 10,000 documents per computer per day!
- Wide range of document output formats available simultaneously (PDF, Word, etc.) including PDF/A, ideal for long term archive
- Hyper-compression: compresses your documents up to 50 times with the same legibility ! Facilitates document sharing and storage
- Fast and accurate sorting of documents per type
- Advanced document type identification based on layout recognition (no separators or barcodes needed)
- Indexing of strategic data (text, numbers, barcodes, etc.)
- Easy export to document management systems and business applications (SharePoint®, Therefore™…).
- Easy access to information :thanks to indexed and keyword-retrievable documents
- Easy to install and to us
- Connects to any production scanner
- Database lookup: compare and/or match captured indexes with pre-existing databases
What are the main processing steps?
Key features of the solution
- Supports all high speed scanners – no volume limitation
- Large selection of image clean-up tools (despeckling, deskewing, line and black border removal…)
- Sorts your documents per type (invoices, order forms, delivery bills, etc.) based on pre-defined criteria (document layout, content location, barcodes…)
- Names and indexes your documents using all the available information (numeric sequence, user name, barcodes, captured indexes, etc.). Indexes are attached to your documents to retrieve them from your electronic document management system easily
- Creates all types of electronic documents: editable formats (Word, Excel, PDF, etc.) or non-editable formats like images (JPEG, TIFF, etc.) and archiving formats (PDF, XPS, or PDF/A for long-term archiving). Up to 11 output formats are available simultaneously!
- Highly compresses color or black and white PDF or XPS documents up to 50 times (add-on) while perfectly preserving image quality as well as the text layer, making document storage and sharing much easier
- Powerful text recognition: recognizes over 130 languages!
- Exports to external applications: documents and their associated indexes can be exported to various destinations. They can be sent via e-mail attachment or to an FTP server, put in a system folder or a shared folder for a group of users, or thanks to optional add-ons to a document management system like SharePoint® or Therefore™ or any database
Versions & Add-ons
- IRISPowerscan 9 (pages per minute: 25, 30, 35, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 120, 160 or unlimited)
- I.R.I.S. high compression with iHQC™ (Intelligent High Quality Compression) to hyper-compress PDF and XPS files up to 50 times.
- Export: any destination supported by IRISConnect is available: Document Management Systems (Therefore™, SharePoint™, etc.), ERP systems (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Oracle, etc.), ECM and CRM systems in your private intranet and in the Cloud.
- Layout-based document identification: thanks to IRISFingerprint™, documents are easily and quickly identified based on their layout (no need for barcodes or text).
- Multi-user centralized configuration management to connect and administrate several IRISPowerscan™ together in a network.
- IRISFingerprint™ to easy and quickly identifies documents on the basis of their layout.
- Multi-user centralized configuration management to connect several IRISPowerscan™ together in a network
- ISIS Driver to pilot scanners equipped with ISIS driver.
- Background Processing to scan and process documents at the same time
- Legal Scanning to comply with Belgian legal scanning laws (guarantees that the scanned image has not been modified after scanning)
- Arabic OCR to recognize Arabic and Farsi.
- Asian OCR to recognize Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Korean.
- Hebrew OCR to recognize Hebrew.
If you would like speak to one of our consultants, please call Docuvan on 1300 855 839 or email us on [email protected]